Sunday, September 16, 2012

SEEING STARS RCS LAYOUT



This is my latest layout layout for Red Carpet Studios Blog.  The layout is based on the sketch found below. This one came together much easier for two reasons; one because I was allowed to use words!  That and the fact I love having sketches to follow...(Although I typically tweak them a little which I did for this layout).  When I saw the stars, my thoughts immediately went to this past April when my daughter competed at a Figure Skating competition.  She was our "star" that day because she earned two gold medals; one in Basic figure skating elements and the other in her freestyle skate.  I was so incredibly proud of her!  Since the competition took place in April, I wasn't feeling winter themed paper....But Jillibean Soup's "Game Day Chili" was exactly what I had in mind.  It contained cute star paper that was perfect for my skating star.....And the Jillibean Soup "Soup Staples II" had the exact shade of green I had in mind when I was mentally laying out this design.  As a result, a star layout was born!  Enjoy!




1 comment: