Sunday, March 10, 2013

HOPPY EASTER

Red Carpet Studios was given a wonderful gift from Verve Stamps; these beautiful Easter themed stamps.  I have not worked with stamps in years, and honestly, I was a little intimidated at first.  But working with this product was an absolute blast!  I decided to fore go a scrapbook layout which is my usual MO for RCS and decided to make a paper craft.  So my daughter and I made a field trip to JoAnn's...And this was the end result!  A small brown planter, a handful of Easter grass, a tiny bit of foam, a small amount of pink tulle, and lots of dumdum pops to make an Easter bouquet.  The final touch was my Verve stamp bunny, flowers, and "Hoppy Easter" greeting.  It took little time at all to put this project together, and it's made a cute centerpiece on my kitchen table.  That is if it survives my daughter plucking out a dumdum pop here and there.....Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment