Tuesday, April 16, 2013

SILLY GIRLS

This was the most recent layout posted to the RCS challenge blog.  The inspiration for this blog were movie reel.  In other words, we needed to make a layout featuring a frame.  Whenever I think of movie reels, I think of those old projectors my elementary teachers used.  And when I think of old movies, I think of film stars from the 1930's like Charlie Chaplin.  To be a fly on the wall of my brain....Anyway, I took this picture of my girls and my neighbor girl posing at our local amusement park wearing their Charlie Chaplin mustaches they won playing a game of some kind.  I've been looking for the perfect pictures to use my October Afternoon "Midway" paper, and suddenly I found myself "framing" this silly picture of my girls with all the fun patterns found in this collection.  I guess they have actually "been framed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment