Thursday, July 25, 2013

CHILD'S PLAY CHALLENGE DT CALL

I thoroughly enjoy being a member of scrapbooking design teams.  I love conversing with people who share my love of paper art.  And I definitely enjoy a challenge of making a project with a theme in mind. So, I'm putting myself out there again and submitting this layout to Child's Play Challenge.  The first challenge for the month of July asked participants to make a layout based on the toy "the tire swing."  I decided to submit this layout because I love the circle created by Little Yellow Bicycle to anchor the title of my layout.  In addition, tire swings are fun because of the motion.  I love this picture of my daughter waving down a taxi (tires on the taxi...get it?)  Heehee!  Anyway, in the words of Dory on Finding Nemo, you have to just keep swimming.  In other words, if you want to accomplish a goal, you have to continue to put yourself out there despite the outcome.  My goal is to become a member of another design team, so I truly hope this does the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment