Sunday, August 18, 2013

SUMMER AT LAKE ERIE

This week's RCS challenge was inspired by the movie "Mystic River."  In other words, use spray ink on our layouts in some way.  I LOVE spray ink!  It's so messy, but SO MUCH FUN! For this layout, I finally used a picture I took of my daughter at Lake Erie over eight years ago.  She was get her toes wet, and I loved the water and sand in the picture.  Then I found the net paper in my stash of scrap paper, used it as a mask for my spray ink.  When I was done using it as a mask, I added it as a texture layer to frame my picture.  To add a nautical look to this, I made the tag using Little Yellow Bicycle Splash collection, jute ribbon, and baker's twine.  I had so much fun making this layout, even if my scrapbooking desk has a permanent blue tint to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment