Saturday, March 22, 2014

PHOTO OP

 
 This is my latest creation for RCS.  The theme for this bi-weekly challenge was the 80's classic "Beaches" starring Bette Midler and Barbara Hershey.  I remember going to this movie on a first date....That wasn't smart.....I was a little tear stained by the end!  No more spoilers!  Our challenge was to create a project inspired by the beach.  That was WAY easy given the winter we have had in my neck of the woods!  What I wouldn't give for a beach getaway right now!  I   thoroughly enjoyed going through all my beach pictures and papers to create this layout!  We were outside a restaurant in Panama City, Florida, and my girls just had to pose with this grumpy guy and his surfboard.  And since they hate me taking pictures of them anymore, they had no problem posing with a scowl on their face like this cutie pie statue!   

1 comment: