Sunday, July 13, 2014

BEST FRIENDS

This is the latest layout that I did for RCS.  Our inspiration this month was the Adam Sandler movie "Grown Ups."  I love that movie....it's one my daughter and I can watch over and over.  I especially love Rob Schneider's character.  "Maize..."  If you have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about....So I was inspired by this picture I took of my daughters a few years back during the summer.  Their Uncle is a professional baseball player and got them this snow cone machine from the ball park.  So the girls have turned the traditional lemonade stand into the snow cone stand.  And they have brought in quite a bit of cash selling snow cones on hot days!  And it always seems for those few hours of selling snow cones, they actually are best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment