Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PLAYING IN THE ICLOUD



This is my latest double page layout for Stick it Down based on the sketch below.  When I saw the design, I was instantly inspired by the clouds on the right side of the page.  But rather than think rainbows, kites, etc, your traditional cloud themes, I thought of the icloud that houses the thousands of pictures, videos, etc. that my daughters watch on their various devices.  And I've caught them on a few occasions doing some pretty cute things with their phones, iPads, etc.  They are definitely more tech savvy than I could ever dream of being!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, technology!! It definitely hooks them much younger these days!! My little one is definitely a tech junkie!!! Love your spread Stephanie!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls too! This is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete