Sunday, September 7, 2014

THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

This is my latest creation for RCS.  The theme this week; Any Given Sunday.  In other words, create a sports themed project.  I decided to go full football for this challenge!  My husband is a graduate of THE Ohio State University.  In my house, my girls were taught from birth to bleed scarlet and gray and to NEVER under any circumstance wear navy blue and yellow together. I won't share about the other things they were taught about the team up north! ;0)  Anyway, we were on campus a few years back, and we found Brutus the Buckeye sporting a ROTC outfit.  It was a mandatory photo op for my husband.  Two years ago, we went to the OSU vs. Miami University (my Alma mater) game, and I love this picture I took of the "best damn band in the land," the football team, & the flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment