Wednesday, October 29, 2014

SUCH A PERFECT DAY AT THE LAKE

This is my latest double page spread for Stick it Down Challenge.  I love fall patterned paper....It's my downfall in my local scrapbook store, online scrapbook stores, etc.....So I try to take as many fall theme pictures as I can so I can use the inordinate amount of patterned fall papers that I have!  My children, their dad, and my inlaws went to Lake Cumberland last week for our school's Fall Break.  (I had a staycation at my house with the cleaning supplies and laundry...) Anyway, my husband took these pictures of my daughter skipping rocks in the lake, playing with her sister, dressing her dog up in his Halloween costume....She had a blast!  And my brand new Carta Bella "A Perfect Autumn" collection was perfect for highlighting these pictures!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome double page layout! Love the patterned paper choices! Lovely photos to go with the papers! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete