Sunday, January 18, 2015

SNOW DAY

It's time for me to reveal my Week 3 challenge for Red Carpet Studio Team A.  The inspiration this week....Frozen!  I love this movie; I don't care how many times I listen to it, I love hearing Idina Menzel sing, "Let it Go."  So when I saw this Doodlebug "Frosty Friends" collection, I instantly thought of Elsa in her ice castle.  Not to mention, the snow men cardstock stickers caused me to sing out loud, "Do you want to build a snowman..."  In other words, the paper was easy to pick for this challenge.  Now the pictures...this is one of the weirdest things to happen in my neck of the woods.  I live in Ohio.  The weather here is unpredictable.  If you don't like the weather, wait an hour, it will change.  We typically get our first snow sometime in December.  We don't get six inches of snow in November!  This is when these pictures were taken; November 17th to be exact; my husband's birthday!  So, my girls and I ended up having an unexpected day off school on my husband's birthday.....that is unheard of in Ohio!  My daughter had a great time posing out in my yard for these pictures.  And as a side note, we have had no substantial snow since November 17th!  Gotta love Ohio weather....

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable page!! LOVE those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout, love the papers and embellishments you used. Photos are so cute too.

    ReplyDelete