Sunday, January 4, 2015

WINTER SNOW

Welcome back to a new year of Red Carpet Studio projects!  The blog has undergone a major "facelift," and several more extremely talented designers have joined the ranks!  I am now a member of Team A, & our first challenge for the new year is based on the movie "New Year's Eve."  The challenge; create a project that incorporates a new product and stars.  My  husband, bless his heart, took a little hint I sent him on a Facebook post and bought me this beautiful Carta Bella paper called "Warm & Cozy."  What he didn't know...I accidentally had bought this too not remembering that I had asked him for it....The result, I have a ton of gorgeous Carta Bella paper to use!  I love the outdoorsy feel of this paper, and I instantly thought of these pictures I took from my brother-in-law's house in Erie, PA.  I live in Ohio.  We get snow.  We do not get snow like they do in Erie, PA....My brother-in-law said, "It may snow today."  Eight inches later is when I took these pics!  Eight inches paralyzes my neck of the woods in Ohio.  Erie residents laugh at eight inches!  Despite the totals, one thing is for sure; the snow on the trees and barn made for a magical scene.  While I am not a winter fan, I do love looking out the window at a fresh fallen snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment