Wednesday, July 15, 2015

WE DO NOT REMEMBER THE DAYS...

This is my latest double page layout for Let's Scrap.  When I saw the sketch below, the circles reminded me of pictures I recently took of my daughter and nephew blowing bubbles at their Grandma's house.  They were having so much fun getting sticky and chasing bubbles around the yard.  And I had so much fun cutting circles for this layout!  (Although I think my arthritis was in a full blown flair afterwards...)  But what can I say...I'm a sucker for circles!  My favorite part of the layout is the phrase I placed across the top of the pictures.  The phrase was actually at the bottom of the paper meant to be thrown away.  It says, "We do not remember the days we remember moments."  Isn't that the truth?  I think that will be the case for my daughter when she thinks back to all the fun she's had with her cousins at her Grandma's house.

4 comments:

  1. Love your take on this fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sketch to use for bubble blowing pics. I love the bright papers you used. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch to use for bubble blowing pics. I love the bright papers you used. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch to use for bubble blowing pics. I love the bright papers you used. It really pops!

    ReplyDelete