Sunday, November 1, 2015

MY COWGIRL

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the sketch below.  When I saw the laces on the sketch, I thought of a doll. The cutest little rag doll I know is "Jessie" from Toy Story.  A few years back, my husband & I took our girls to the Disney World "Not So Scary" Halloween Party.  That particular year, my youngest went as Jessie.  You can imagine her happiness when she got to meet and hug the real Jessie during the party.  Since Jessie is a cowgirl, I decided to use western themed paper to pull the layout together.  I created a similar pocket earlier in the year for a project for "Frosted Designs."  I was looking for a way to recreate the pocket for a scrapbook layout, and decided that the picture of my girls with the aliens from "the claw" machine on Toy Story would be the perfect addition to this pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment