Monday, February 1, 2016

BEST DAY

This is my latest double page layout for Let's Scrap using the below sketch.  My daughter's birthday is right around the corner and in my true seasonal scrapbooking form, I decided her birthday celebration from last year would be the perfect subject matter for this sketch.  For the design, I took a few liberties with the picture placement, but overall I followed the directions closely.  And in true Stephanie form, I found in my stash a variety of papers from different Crate Paper lines that I had purchased last year and forgot I had bought...) Anyway, with the party hats from the Confetti line and cute love prints from the Kiss Collection, I felt everything came together perfectly with this design.

1 comment:

  1. Great work with the sketch Stephanie... the pics are great and love the colors and papers you used for this... Hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday this year as well!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete