Monday, October 3, 2016

THANKFUL

This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  My greatest scrapbooking weakness is fall themed paper.  I love the colors, the patterns, everything!  So being the seasonal scrapbooker that I am, I decided to go full-on fall for this project.  These pictures were taken seven years ago at my family's favorite pumpkin patch.  My girls were at such a fun age.   Both my girls would smile for pictures, hug their Mom...it was a good time in my life.  Usually at places like this, I was the one behind the camera. However on this particular day, my husband snapped this picture of me with my two favorite little people.   This was a day that I was so thankful for so much, so when I saw the banner sticker on Carta Bella's "Autumn Collection" sticker sheet, I knew that it would be the perfect embellishment for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment