Monday, November 14, 2016

REGARDING REPTILES

This is my latest layout for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.   My daughter has loved all animals since she was a little girl. She has been and still is fearless when it comes to animals, reptiles, amphibians...When she was six years old, my husband and I took her to the South Carolina Aquarium.  I turn around for a second and the next thing I know she's wearing a snake as a necklace.  A few years later on a pier at Isle of Palms, South Carolina, a boy was fishing and caught a baby black tip reef shark.  She asked, "Can I hold it?" and the boy said absolutely.  So I was not really surprised when I opened up a text from her last year and found her holding the Biology class snake.  I felt that this sketch would be perfect to showcase the various pictures of my daughter holding various creatures over the course of time..  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Moxxie's Zoofari collection and Graphic 45's Safari collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment