Monday, December 5, 2016

CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES



This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following design.  My husband comes from generation upon generation of boys.  So I figured when we had babies, we'd have boys.  Well, the Lord had different plans for us; we have two girls.  As a result, I get my boy fix from my nephew.  He is pure boy and a pure joy.   And he LOVES his superhero costumes!  When I saw this picture of him from Halloween, my heart melted.  And let's be honest, I may have been looking for a reason to buy this adorable super hero themed paper.  I thought this sketch would not only perfectly showcase this sweet moment of him enjoying his Halloween candy, but also the bold prints of the paper.  He certainly is my favorite super hero!    

No comments:

Post a Comment