Thursday, December 1, 2016

FOOTBALL



This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I created this layout on the most sacred day of the year for an Ohioan; the Ohio State vs. Michigan football game day.  This is the only game that matters if you are a Buckeye fanatic.  Being married to an OSU alumni, my children and husband bleed scarlet and gray.  So in honor of the game and the unbelievable win in overtime, I created this project of my oldest daughter rooting on her high school football team.  This year our school debuted a brand new football field that is absolutely beautiful. Along with a gorgeous new stadium, our team also went to district finals; a first in our town's history.  And the icing on the cake, the high school has an INCREDIBLE student section with crazy school spirit.  Some of the best memories my daughter has made as a high school student have been at football games.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of paper from Doodlebug's Touchdown collection.

1 comment: