Monday, February 13, 2017

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW

This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  About a month ago, I stumbled upon a CD of pictures that contained a treasure trove of photos of my children as babies.  Why was this such a big deal?  For a long time, I thought that these pictures were gone forever...The website where I upload many of my pictures suddenly deleted everything I uploaded from this time period.  Thank goodness I had the good sense to make a CD back in the day!  And thank goodness I happened to stumble upon it one evening this past January!  This particular picture I have been in search of for a long time, and I was over them moon that I found it on the CD.  It continues to be one of my favorite photos of my two girls; the older one was blowing bubbles while the younger one was trying to pop them.  I've wanted to do a project with this picture for as long as I can remember, but thought it would never happen. Now that the photo has been recovered, I decided a sketch featuring circles would be perfect for a bubble blowing picture as the subject matter.  I used a variety of papers from Bella Blvd's "Illustrated Faith" collection to pull this project together. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your layout. I have that collection of papers, just love it. So glad you found the CD and now have all these great pictures again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully precious and a lesson to us all - back up those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome?! YAY for found treasures! Love your paper choices here and that strip of PP going across the bottom... and YES, it IS a great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete