Saturday, April 1, 2017

1ST CIRCUS


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  Last month, my niece and nephew went to the circus for the first time.  My mother, who went with them, kept sending me pictures.  Their faces were pure joy.  They got to ride an elephant, get their faces painted, and watch an entertaining show complete with trapeze artists who could not seem to catch the bar every time they tried to do a stunt.  So when I saw the "1" on the layout, I thought the first time at the circus would be the perfect subject matter for this project.  To pull this project together, I used Carta Bella's "Circus Party" collection.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this layout! It is colorful and so fun to look at! The title work is fab! Looks like it was a great day at the circus! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete