Saturday, July 1, 2017

MIGHTY CUTE


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  When I saw the circles on the design, I thought of bubbles.  Being the seasonal scrapbooker that I am,  circles or bubbles remind me of swimming.  I have a pool in my yard, but sadly, last year a leak made it unusable most of the summer.  However, one of the days we were able to use it, I snapped all sorts of pictures of my niece, nephew, and daughter playing in it.  (Although I think my nephew preferred watering my plants and playing with the pool toys rather than swimming).  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Bella Blvd's "Secrets of the Sea" collection.




1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout - I absolutely love how you used the different fish related pattern papers for your circles! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete