Monday, August 14, 2017

SAY CHEESE

This is my latest project for "Use Your Stuff" using the theme "For the Love of Children" as a guide.  I instantly thought of Disney World when I saw the challenge.  Where else in the world can an adult wear mouse ears, and no one thinks a thing of it?  So I decided to feature pics of my girls at Disney World trying to get the "Sword In the Stone" sword out of the anvil.  Once they were done trying to dislodge sharp objects from rocks, they jumped on the carousel in the background.  And even more magical, my youngest (who has a food allergy) got to eat a huge popsicle that was safe for her.  It was truly a great day to be a child (and the parent of a child) for everyone.  To pull this project together, I used papers from Simple Stories "Say Cheese III" collection along with mouse ears cut from my Disney Alphabet Cricut cartridge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment