Tuesday, August 15, 2017

SOCCER IS LIFE

This is my latest design for Let's Scrap using the following sketch. When I saw the circles on the sketch anchoring the pictures, I thought of soccer balls.  Why?  Because soccer season is about to start in full force.  Like the title of this layout says, to my daughter, soccer is life.  She loves the game with every fiber of her being.  So for this layout, I decided to feature pictures of her during a tournament this past Spring in Gatlinburg, Tennessee.  I'm not sure we have ever been so cold at a soccer tournament.  And another first that occurred (shown in one of the pictures with a tag in the pocket), she played in snow.  Despite the elements, it was a fantastic weekend complete with a penalty kick shoot out to determine the winner of the tourney.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of paper from Doodlebug's "Goal Collection."

No comments:

Post a Comment