Friday, September 15, 2017

FUN IN THE SUN


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  With summer officially over in six days, I decided to do one last summer time page as a good bye to my favorite season.  In June, my husband, younger daughter, and I went to Panama City Beach, Florida for a mini vacation.  It is our happy place.  The water is a shade of turquoise that I can not adequately describe in a blog post.  Something about salt water feeds my soul.  I call it the curse of living in a landlocked state...I liked how this sketch allowed for the use of several pictures to tell a story which is what I did for this project.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Echo Park's "Summer Fun" collection.








No comments:

Post a Comment