Monday, December 25, 2017

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

Merry Christmas!  This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  Today's challenge was "Anything Goes," so I decided to use one of my favorite sketches of the year created by my friend Bev Code to highlight some of my favorite pictures of my daughter at Christmas.  My daughter has food allergies, so we have to be extremely careful with all baked goods.  Luckily, gingerbread houses are totally safe for her.  She especially loves decorating the houses, however I wonder how many decorations actually end up on the house...Getting to play with candy and eat copious amounts of icing definitely constitutes "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" for my girl.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Doodlebug Christmas papers I've accumulated over the years.


No comments:

Post a Comment