Thursday, February 1, 2018

BRRR

This is my latest project for Sketchy Boards using the following sketch.  I made this project on a day I was off work because of the weather.  I'm a teacher, and due to temperatures too dangerous for kids to be outside and refreezing of the roads, we had a "cold" day today which meant NO SCHOOL!  The gift of time is the greatest perk of my job.  I will say that teachers probably like calamity days more than students.  So I decided scrapbooking was on my agenda for the day.  These pics were taken earlier in the month when the temperatures plummeted, and my dogs decided to burrow under a comforter.  They were too cute trying to stay warm, so I decided they would be the perfect subject matter for this project.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Crate Paper's "Snow & Cocoa" line.  




No comments:

Post a Comment