Monday, February 19, 2018

OH SO COLD





This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge, "Twinkle Twinkle," asked us to use something sparkly on our projects.  I decided to feature pictures of my daughter at her first figure skating competition.  She truly looked like a little ice princess out on the rink in her white skating costume.  To accent these pictures, I used a variety of silver sparkle snowflakes from Michael's "Recollection" line along with Authentique's "Wintery" Collection. The title words came from Crate Paper's "Snow and Cocoa" collection.  To pull this project together, I was inspired by the following sketch from my former design team "2 Broke Girls."

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet layout and just love all the sparkle too :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete