Sunday, April 1, 2018

BLOOM



This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  With this week's reveal being on Easter, I decided to scrap pictures of my children and their cousins last Easter.  It was certainly a prettier day last year than it is predicted to be this year. Last year, the sun was shining, the kids were in shorts and t-shirts...This year they are calling for snow Easter night...But nevertheless, it's fun watching the kids running around searching for Easter eggs and rummaging through their Easter baskets.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Authentique's "Jubilee" collection and word stickers that I found in the dollar bin at the entrance of Target; one of my favorite places to find scrapbooking goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment